- No congregation may have more than four (4) participants to enter each grade category. The two grade categories are: a. Promoted to Grade 1 – 3 b. Promoted to Grade 4 – 6 c. Promoted to Grade 7 – 9
- The announcer will pronounce the word and use it in a sentence.
- Prior to spelling a word, if you do not understand the word, you must ask the announcer to say the word again.
- The announcer will not repeat a word more than twice.
- You will be allowed 10 seconds to spell the word.
- Once you start to spell a word you cannot ask for the word to be repeated, ask for a meaning of the word or ask for the word to be used in a sentence.
- If you start spelling a word and start over again you must say the same letters. You cannot change any letters once you start spelling a word.
CLICK HERE to view/download the full event guidelines.